<b>D' Steel(e)</b> <em>Society of Poetics</em>: Morning moping

D' Steel(e) Society of Poetics

A Society of Progressive Poets founded in Washington DC

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Morning moping

It's raining and I'm cold.
I should get a hot shower.
I should get out of bed and eat some eggs and toast.
I should brush my teeth.
I should read and write in Spanish.
I want a new car.
I should find another regular job that pays as well as tree work.
I should assist more photographers.
I want endorphins. I really, really, need endorphins.
I should run.
I kind of want to move out of my house.
I really like this girl.
I want a pro DSLR.
I want to go to Barcelona. I want to go to the islands.
I want a bike. I want clothes. I want.
I hate wanting stupid shit.
I dislike the word hate.
I am hungry.
I am done complaining this morning.

5 Comments:

Blogger mike c said...

I want a ride out to my storage unit in McLean.

9:05 AM  
Blogger mike c said...

Thank You. You're right, should have got my postcards.

1:07 AM  
Blogger mike c said...

Am I talking to myself?

1:08 AM  
Blogger ARB said...

I certainly sometimes wish you were.

8:19 AM  
Blogger mike c said...

I'm certain sometimes I wish I was.

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home