<b>D' Steel(e)</b> <em>Society of Poetics</em>: Questions for the late show

D' Steel(e) Society of Poetics

A Society of Progressive Poets founded in Washington DC

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Questions for the late show

Coffee topped the show with pink flowers.
I herd rumors that you would be around tonight.
spinning drunken dreams.
out of body I see just my clothes on the floor.
I must have exploded last night.
breaking both legs at the knees.
shouldn't have been throwing chairs.
it was the impact not the fall or spring.
I think it hurt more to know I wasn't insured.
I'm never sure.

Tea lost the top last night.
amidst the pelicans swooping about.
I frown when it is least necessary.
maybe the bus ride would have killed me.
why did you look at the clock.
the eggs were more fertile before.
thinking back I wish I had remembered.
the caps were not harmed but the bone was done.
I put on a shirt and head for cover.
it is never over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home