<b>D' Steel(e)</b> <em>Society of Poetics</em>: Demon House Poems:

D' Steel(e) Society of Poetics

A Society of Progressive Poets founded in Washington DC

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Demon House Poems:

To the Demon House


I am so fucking loud
a couple of beers
turns me into a werewolf
I need to live
in the woods
somewhere by
myself
getting drunk
not bothering
anyone
scaring flocks
of birds
Howling
in the middle
of the night


. . .

Welcome to Demon House


Welcome to the
Demon House
come on in
we'll chop you up
and put you in
the freezer

In the kitchen
We wrap mummies
and create robots
from the recently-
operated upon
with aluminium
foil and duct tape
bodies wrap themselves
in plastic wrap for
fresh keeping
It's all going to Hell
If you can figure out
What is going on
with this

Where is angry
cellophane man

Hey take these
stick piles away
and become
tree-removal man

We'll chop you up
and put you
in the freezer

We'll chop you up
and put you
in the freezer

why are you so
mean to them
man
they're nice
people

Well I'm not
I'm angry bear
man
I live in Demon
House
we'll chop you up
and put you
in the freezer


. . .

Team Recycle Departs


I want you to
know you look
Damn good tonight
Team Recycle
w/ the old logo
from little Debbie's
snack cakes
Team Recycle
man
you know
the old logo
from little Debbies
representatives
for team recycle
along with their
retired attorney
turned sailor
aka
flammable-scarf
man.
Man that's going
to be some party
they're headed to
Hey Team Recycle
Tell the Polak
I said something
vulgar
and punch him
in the stomach
you're Team
Recycle
Team Recycle
Man


. . .

Demon Food Cake


Manny & Olga s
Bavarian Fish Pizza
A Holiday
Maybe Day of the Dead
It is going great
we have arrived

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home