<b>D' Steel(e)</b> <em>Society of Poetics</em>: Anthology of Poems about Mike Corcoran or Inspired by Mike Corcoran

D' Steel(e) Society of Poetics

A Society of Progressive Poets founded in Washington DC

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Anthology of Poems about Mike Corcoran or Inspired by Mike Corcoran

I'd like everybody to post a pome or two on the theme announced above. (You'll see below that I've already started.) I might collect and edit them in a small samizdat publication, maybe hold a reading. Mike Corcoran himself is encouraged to contribute. If you can't post on this blog, you can send the pomes via email to csmith@corcoran.org. My internet connection this summer on Long Island has been spotty, so Professor Smith has agreed to help me out. Keep in mind that the pomes need not be laudatory. People who happen to be reading this blog and have never written a pome, well, this is a great opportunity.

Spread the word.

3 Comments:

Blogger mike c said...

A nice thought, but the world doesn't need that much pain and irritation bound in a single edition.

8:23 AM  
Blogger memory butter said...

did this ever happen?

3:58 AM  
Blogger mike c said...

No. The only one who writes poems about me is me.

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home