<b>D' Steel(e)</b> <em>Society of Poetics</em>: Re Quiem

D' Steel(e) Society of Poetics

A Society of Progressive Poets founded in Washington DC

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Re Quiem

Mike Corcoran drew me within the door of an unoccupied garden by the roadside took me by the button my coat and closing his eyes commenced an eloquent discourse waving his right hand gently as the musical words flowed in an unbroken stream from his lips I saw that it was no use to break away so taking advantage of his absorption in his subject I with my penknife quietly severed the button from my coat and decamped five hours afterwards in passing the same garden I heard Mike Corcoran's voice and looking in there he was with closed eyes the button in his fingers and his right hand gracefully waving just as when I left him

1 Comments:

Blogger mike c said...

Hey, if no one's around you got to talk to someone. May as well be yourself.

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home