<b>D' Steel(e)</b> <em>Society of Poetics</em>: for paris hilton on my birthday

D' Steel(e) Society of Poetics

A Society of Progressive Poets founded in Washington DC

Sunday, September 17, 2006

for paris hilton on my birthday

I don't like it when you cry
but it is way less depressing than a morning after
with a topless photograph
a slinky and false pop hits


you too can be a monument to pro-life

you are mother teresa

burn it baby
burn it good and while your at it I need a kiss goodbye for luck
cause the movement is heading out
and even if I only have a good title
and my cheap shirt
I want to be there with you
I want to see my reflection in the diamond skull
I want what I am
even if we're no good


at 8 dollars an hour who's counting the beers
and who's looking up references

don't blame me it's the mailman
don't blame him it's a figment of your imagination

too soon to cope?
go cry about it

2 Comments:

Blogger mike c said...

Don't cry about it, make someone else cry about it.

11:05 AM  
Blogger mike c said...

Mike, This poem makes me want to be Paris Hilton!!

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home