<b>D' Steel(e)</b> <em>Society of Poetics</em>: Scrambles and Coffee

D' Steel(e) Society of Poetics

A Society of Progressive Poets founded in Washington DC

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Scrambles and Coffee

This dream satanic
the moon lost hope of rising in my window

I think I sleep walk sometimes
When I awake on the bathroom floor
When I thought I had walked back to bed.

Dream, stop.

Over, your morning reality is interfering with this transmission

I can tell you till it is gone
and you won't understand
but it all made sense
it had context

Then passing through the gates
I let the spoon drop
I think it has been a long time
But the word is long
and stretched off minds
for great lengths

Buzz the radio is inside my mug
Weather over scrambled eggs with wings

3 Comments:

Blogger mike c said...

"I saw this painting by Van Gogh,"


said Mike from the Space Command Control Center.

12:51 AM  
Blogger A.Schneck said...

earth to mike over

we can hear you from space over

stop talking so loud over

America needs YOU over

to attend Bush's speeches over

and talk louder then him over

1:57 PM  
Blogger mike c said...

AlphaJulietSeirra

TangoMikerCharlie/Space Command copies loud and clear.

Will proceed with holding pattern until GoAhead.

Over, and out.

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home