<b>D' Steel(e)</b> <em>Society of Poetics</em>: the stars shine on us

D' Steel(e) Society of Poetics

A Society of Progressive Poets founded in Washington DC

Sunday, December 17, 2006

the stars shine on us

this is the party, we are the party
ride ride ride ride ride
up the hill
and strip when you get home
wash it off so that it doesn't hurt
and let it air dry
forever
sensational
eat the left overs
cold
and delicious
ride ride ride ride ride
down the hill down the hill down the hill
find the house
and get inside
everyone

I know you, 201
what are you thinking 201!
I've got your number,
and don't forget there are five of us

grown up and writing poetry
living with responsibility
and the man
with a beard
he comes home at night
to sleep with me
and they go home at night to sleep with eachother
and they go home in the morning
together and alone
the street team

Are you okay up there?
you're walking awfully fast
and I thought I heard some swearing
are you okay up there?
I have to stop here and get a slice of pizza
maybe we’ll see you next week
I have to pay a bill
I changed my coat three times
and my feet still hurt
I think I am going to be sick
I feel very guilty
and I think you are too

5 Comments:

Blogger mike c said...

When you are behind everyoneelse, that means YOU walk slow!

8:19 PM  
Blogger jenn dp said...

whatevs baby , this doesn't concern you. The important thing is to ride fast.

9:42 AM  
Blogger mike c said...

Ride? Fast? Never!

5:13 PM  
Blogger Casey Smith said...

is this about me?

11:26 AM  
Blogger mike c said...

Of course it's about you. It's all about you!

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home