<b>D' Steel(e)</b> <em>Society of Poetics</em>

D' Steel(e) Society of Poetics

A Society of Progressive Poets founded in Washington DC

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

February 14, 269 A.D.


Maggie, the other
girls say your
sexy hips
sway like a
gunslingers
soft & curved
reddish-brown
a woman warrior
I will walk
the world with
I'm here for
you a careful
weapon for you
your radiance
tempers me
me , I'm stronger
now (you say
now is your
forever) your
form your image
your face make
makes all
light better
youre a torch
your hair is
dark & firey
I see it I
see you through
the darkness
your face
the origin
of beauty,
catches &
melts the snow
this weather
this world
was made for
us

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm chartering a helicopter to get down to DC as soon as possible.

We need to talk.

10:07 AM  
Blogger Marissa Long said...

an irish valentine!!<3

10:58 AM  
Blogger wendy said...

SMOOCHY, SMOOCHY!
Mike's in love.

Great word work.

12:05 PM  
Blogger mike c said...

for the first time

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home